File Claims Online:
When accessing the Health and/or Dental claim form please use the below information as a guide to complete the required sections of the form:
- Plan Number: 330758
- Division Number: Not Applicable (Leave Blank)
- Plan Name: Camosun College Student Society (CCSS)
- Employee Identification Number: Your Student ID Number
- Employee Name & Address: Your Name & Address*
*Please use the same postal code that you used to register with the college.
You are required to submit copies of your claim form, receipts and doctor’s referral (if required) when sending in your claim to the insurance provider. Remember to always keep copies for your records, as the insurance provider does audits. You have 15 months from the date the eligible expense is incurred to submit claims to Great-West Life for consideration under your student plan.
Did you know that you can submit claims online or via mail? Either of our CCSS offices can assist you in submitting claims. Find us here!
To take advantage of Member eClaims, students must be registered on the insurer’s member site (GroupNet), setup Direct Deposit of claim payments and complete the eDetails section. Students will then be notified by e-mail when a claim has been processed and that claim details are available for viewing online.
Visit groupnet.greatwestlife.com for access to Member eClaims.
To register for GroupNet to file eClaims, follow the process below:
1) Enter the request information:
- Policy #330758
- Your ID is your student number minus C0 (For example: C0625000 is 625000)
- Please ensure that the postal code you input is the same postal code you used to register at Camosun
2) Select a user ID, password and security question
Tip: Greatwest Life has very exacting requirements for their user ID & Password, which helps to secure your data. Make sure you read all their requirements and follow them!
3) Read the Access Agreement
4) Input banking information, including transit number, institution number, and account number. You can obtain this information from your bank institution, you can use a void cheque, or contact your banking institution for that information.
5) Begin submitting claims.
Feel free to download the mobile app to submit claims more conveniently. Simply search “GroupNet” on Google Play or Apple App Store.
This webpage is for information only and does not supersede or any information provided by CCSS Health & Dental Officers or Greatwest life. It is strongly recommended that you communicate with CCSS Health & Dental officer prior to using your benefits.
Contact us here.