2022 Fall Election Nomination Form
During the Nomination Period (September 21 – October 4 3pm), prospective candidates must register their candidacy and student nominations using the web form below. Candidates are required to collect the names and student numbers of five CCSS members (Camosun students) who wish to nominate their candidacy.
Click here to go back to the main Elections page for information on important dates and available positions.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
As per CCSS bylaws:
- Nominees for any position on the Council must be regular members of the Society, at least sixteen (16) years of age, and in good standing.
- All candidates in an election must have been nominated by not less than five (5) current members of the Society.
- Note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the number of required nominations has decreased from 15 to 5.
- A member of the Society may not hold more than one (1) position on the Council at any time, with the exception of College governance positions.
- Nominees for Campus Director positions must be members enrolled in at least one (1) course at the College campus from which they seek election.
About being a member in good standing:
- A person who is enrolled in at least one (1) course at the college shall be a regular member of the Society.
- Only regular members are eligible to vote and hold elected office.
- Regular membership in the Society shall be active during the enrolled semester, and continue four (4) months past the end of the semester.
Please have your platform statement and 5 nominations ready before you begin filling out the form. You will not be able to save your progress to continue the form at a later time.
“*” indicates required fields
The nomination form is now closed as of October 4th at 3:00 PM.