About Filing Claims Online:
When accessing the Health and/or Dental claim form please use the below information as a guide to complete the required sections of the form:
- Plan Number: 330758
- Division Number: Not Applicable Leave Blank
- Plan Name: Camosun College Student Society (CCSS)
- Employee Identification Number: Your Student ID
- Employee Name & Address: Your Name & Current Mailing Address
You are required to submit original copies of your claim form, receipts and doctor’s referral (if required) when sending in your claim to the insurance carrier. Remember to always keep copies for your records. Please note: You have 15 months from the date the eligible expense is incurred to submit claims to Great-West Life for consideration under your student plan.
PLEASE NOTE: You can submit claims online or in-person at either of our offices.
To take advantage of Member eClaims, students must be registered on the insurer’s member site (GroupNet), setup Direct Deposit of claim payments and complete the eDetails section. Students will then be notified by e-mail when a claim has been processed and that claim details are available for viewing online.
Visit groupnet.greatwestlife.com for access to Member eClaims.
To register for GroupNet to file eClaims, follow the 3 step process below:
1) Enter the request information:
– Policy #330758
– your ID is your student number minus C0xxxxxx – e.g. C0325900 is 325900
2) Select a user ID, password and security question
3) Read the Access Agreement