Get information on requesting/updating your ID card, Non-Enrolled U-Pass, and opt-out criteria.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or require assistance regarding the U-Pass program.
New Camosun ID Card
Your Camosun ID card is your college ID, library card, and your BC Transit bus pass (U-Pass), if eligible. If you are a new student or a student who needs a replacement ID Card, you may fill out this form starting August 24 to request a new card.
Update ID Card for 2021 Fall
If you are a returning student, U-Pass updates are available at either library during open hours starting August 25. Bring your current student ID card.
The Non-Enrolled U-Pass Program allows Non-Enrolled Students to continue using the U-Pass at a discounted rate for the upcoming semester. The cost for the Non-Enrolled U-Pass will be $94 for the semester and can be purchased started August 25.
- Non-Enrolled Students: Students who were enrolled in 2021 Summer classes AND are taking the 2021 Fall semester off.
To enroll in this U-Pass, please visit our U-Pass page, select U-Pass for Non-Enrolled Students, and follow the instructions on the page.
Students may only opt-out of the U-Pass program if they meet at least one of four criteria:
- Students with Disabilities where they can demonstrate their necessity to commute to/from Camosun by automobile other than BC Transit fixed route or handy Dart services
- Students who already hold an annual BC Bus Pass, a Pro pass, or U-Pass
- Students on a co-op work term located outside the Capital Regional District
- Students living outside the Capital Regional District AND is either studying entirely via distance education or takes only one course
The opt-out must be processed within 30 days of the start of a semester/term. See our U-Pass Program page for further details and to fill out the opt-out form if you are eligible.