The #CamVax contest is now closed – thanks to all who participated, and congratulations to the weekly winners as well as the tuition winnter!
#CamVax: Vaccination for Education
Camosun College and the Camosun College Student Society are encouraging students to get their COVID-19 vaccine to help create a safe campus for everyone when we all return to campus in September. All registered students who receive their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Sept. 7, 2021, are eligible to win a prize, including the cost of tuition for the 2021 Fall Semester!
All winning entries will be selected at random, verified, and publicly announced on social media channels, news releases, and any other communications platform.
Donated by Camosun College Student Society, the Grand Prize winner will be selected on Sept. 20, 2021.
- ONE 2021 Fall Semester Tuition with a value of up to $10,000, credited to your CamLink account*.
*If you are the recipient of a third-party sponsorship, please note that the Grand Prize may be credited to your sponsor.
Each week from July 5 to Sept. 13, one winner will be selected to receive the Weekly Prize, donated by Camosun College.
- ONE Gift Bag containing $50 worth of assorted items from the Camosun Bookstore.
- Contestants need to be enrolled in a fall program at Camosun. To be eligible for the grand prize of free tuition for a semester, the winner must be enrolled on Sept. 20, 2021, after the extended drop date.
- All winning entries will be contacted to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccine received prior to Sept. 7, 2021.
- A winning entry that is found to be ineligible will result in the selection of an alternative winner.
- Only one submission per student will be accepted.
- The contest is open to full-time, part-time, domestic, and international students.
Enter the Contest
Fill out the form below if you wish to enter the contest. Limited to one entry per student. Multiple entries will not increase your odds of winning.
The contest is closed. We stopped collecting entries as of September 19, 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Personal information is collected for the purposes of administering the COVID-19 vaccine student competition pursuant to sections 26(c) and 26(d)(i) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.